Classic Antarctica (2014-15)
Adventure Cruising: Expert-led expeditions to exotic locales, with shore excursions
- Adventure CruisingSeries:
- $9,995 (was $12,495) Priced From:
- 12 Days:
- 2 Departures:
- 199Max Group Size:
Travel at the peak of the Austral summer when weather and wildlife viewing are at their best. Explore shorelines teeming with penguins and seals and chat with on-board experts about the day's discoveries.
- Save $2,500 per person on Category 1-3 cabins when you book by February 28, 2014. Limited to double occupancy bookings only.
- View all Special Offers
- Cruise for 10 nights aboard the luxury all-balcony expedition ship 'Le Boreal' on an exclusive A&K charter
- Discover some of the world's rarest wildlife and terrain on excursions led by the region's most seasoned guides
- Learn about Antarctica's environment - and efforts to conserve it - on a visit to a scientific research station
- Gain a deep understanding of the region with enriching lectures by A&K's own award-winning experts, including leading scientists, authors, historians, and professional photographers
- Leave the details to us - this all-inclusive journey includes on-board gratuities, unlimited house drinks and all port charges on 'Le Boreal'
- Enjoy the convenience of A&K charter flights to and from Ushuaia