Arctic Cruise Norway: Polar Bears & the Midnight Sun
Adventure Cruising: Expert-led expeditions to exotic locales, with shore excursions
- Adventure CruisingSeries:
- $9,995 Priced From:
- 12 Days:
- 1 Departures:
- 199Max Group Size:
Join Abercrombie & Kent on a voyage aboard 'Le Boreal' to the islands of the Svalbard Archipelago, skirting the ice-edge less than 800 miles from the geographic North Pole, where the polar bear reigns supreme.
- Cruise for 9 nights aboard the luxury all-balcony expedition ship 'Le Boreal' on an exclusive A&K charter
- Travel in the company of A&K's own world-class expedition team of scientists, authors, historians and naturalist Zodiac drivers
- Embark on a comprehensive seven-day circumnavigation of Spitsbergen Island, the largest island in the Svalbard archipelago, from aboard 'Le Boreal'
- Enjoy a remarkable lecture series with renowned climate change expert Dr. James McClintock
- Explore the coastal city of Tromsø, with stops at the Tromsø Museum and the scenic Arctic Cathedral
- Set off for adventure when you land on Nordaustlandet, noted for its high populations of polar bears and walruses
- Enjoy the convenience of A&K charter flights to and from Longyearbyen