Signature: The ideal private journey, ready to book.
- $6,395 Priced From:
- 10 Days:
- 6 Departures:
- N/AMax Group Size:
Chile embodies the great outdoors boasting award-winning vineyards that blanket rolling hills, quaint European settlements and a portion of Patagonia packed with emerald lakes, ancient volcanoes and monumental rock formations. On this Signature journey, explore the country's incredible wilderness and marvel at its cosmopolitan cities, where old-world sensibilities mingle with pre-Hispanic influences.
- Breeze through the airport upon arrival in Chile with VIP assistance through customs and immigration
- Gain an expert's perspective by touring the Museum of Pre-Columbian Art alongside a specialized guide
- Glimpse the life of Chilean Nobel Prize-winning poet Pablo Neruda as you walk the halls of his Vaparaíso home
- Experience the essence of Chilean Wine Country with a sunset wine tasting at Casas del Bosque Winery
- Stay at Explora Patagonia - Hotel Salto Chico (Gold) or Las Torres Patagonia (Silver), nestled inside Torres del Paine National Park, for easy access to striking landscapes and activities such as horseback riding and hiking