Southeast Asia: Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam (2013)
Connections: Authentic travel at a great value.
- $5,865 Priced From:
- 15 Days:
- 1 Departures:
- 28Max Group Size:
Explore Bangkok both on foot and by rickshaw, enter Angkor Wat just as the sun is rising over the ruins and learn about Buddhism through a one-on-one chat with a monk in Chiang Mai.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Enter the Grand Palace via a secret doorway.
- Encounter one of the last masters of Thai traditional puppetry.
- Explore Bangkok through a unique rickshaw and walking tour.
- Witness a stunning sunrise at Angkor Wat.
- Meet a war veteran who shares his eye-opening experience during your visit to the Cu Chi tunnels in Vietnam.
- Travel by traditional cyclo through Hanoi's old quarter.
- Experience a private elephant ride at Maesa Elephant Camp.
- Chat with a Buddhist monk at Wat Umong.