Eastern Europe: Budapest, Vienna & Prague
Connections: Authentic travel at a great value.
Experience three of Europe's great cities through activities that bring out each one's unique character. Cruise the Danube at dusk, brush up on your waltz in Vienna and tour the Strahov Monastery in Prague.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Enjoy a private visit to the Opera House in Budapest.
- Take an evening cruise along the Danube River.
- Learn the art of apple strudel baking at a demonstration by a professional pastry chef.
- Attend a music lecture with Edward Kudlak, retired violist with the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Practice your waltz with a lesson in one of Vienna’s most prestigious dance schools.
- Take a private tour of the ornate library of the Strahov Monastery in Prague.