Peru: Land of the Incas
Connections: Authentic travel at a great value.
Visit Machu Picchu in both the afternoon and the early morning and learn about other aspects of Peruvian culture through one-on-one contact with local experts, including a weaver and a musician.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Meet a local family in Urubamba who welcomes you into their home.
- Visit a private residence with an impressive collection of colonial artifacts.
- Enjoy two opportunities to explore Machu Picchu, including a sunrise visit when the ruins emerge from the morning mists.
- Meet an internationally renowned weaver who introduces you to this traditional craft.
- Engage in an Andean musical presentation by Tito Leon, a regionally famous musician from Cusco.