Italy: Renaissance Cities
Connections: Authentic travel at a great value.
Go beneath the surface of Italy's best-known sites and cities. Learn the art of pizza making in Rome, sample local honey on a farm in Siena and tour the Uffizi Gallery in Florence with an expert guide.
Connections at a Glance
Discover your destination through these local connections.
- Enjoy unique, private access to the atelier (workshop) that produces Venice's carnival costumes, and tour the palace that houses it.
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery in Florence accompanied by a specialist art guide.
- Stop at a farm near Siena for lunch and an opportunity to sample local honey and saffron.
- Join a fun night out, learning the secrets of pizza making from an authentic Roman pizzaiolo.
- Visit a traditional Florentine enoteca, where the owner guides you through tastings of the various Italian wines.