China: Tracing the Yangtze
Marco Polo Club Invitationals: Exclusive trips, accompanied by A&K's most accomplished guides
- Marco Polo Club InvitationalsSeries:
- $8,895 Priced From:
- 15 Days:
- 1 Departures:
- 18Max Group Size:
This is a Marco Polo Club Invitational Journey. Trace the winding path of the Yangtze River from its westernmost point in China, bordering Tibet. View awesome landscapes carved from the river's force and the villages that grew up along its path; then board elegant Sanctuary 'Yangzi Explorer,' for a three-night cruise through the scenic Three Gorges to Yichang; then fly to Shanghai, where the river meets the sea.
- Speak with a lama at Songzangling Monastery and see a monk's chamber
- Visit the home of a Tibetan farming family to glimpse local life
- Meditate with a Tibetan master; then visit Dongzhulin Monastery
- Attend a dinner and bonfire party with traditional Tibetan singing in Meili
- Learn about traditional crafts with a hands-on opportunity in the village of Gonjo
- Cruise the Yangtze River for three nights aboard the luxurious boutique ship Sanctuary 'Yangzi Explorer'