Signature Peru & Machu Picchu (2013)
Signature: The ideal private journey, ready to book.
- $4,395 Priced From:
- 9 Days:
- 1 Departures:
- N/AMax Group Size:
Explore remainders of the Andean and Incan cultures of Peru when you visit ancient ruins in the Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu, and learn about local weaving techniques from pre-Columbian times.
- Book select Signature Series Journeys and your companion saves 30%.
- View all Special Offers
- Gain a deeper understanding of Peru's ancient history by visiting the most significant pre-Columbian sites in the Sacred Valley, including Sacsayhuaman and Ollantaytambo
- Meet an expert Andean weaver who demonstrates techniques that date back to pre-Columbian times
- Feed llama, alpaca and vicuña and learn about shearing and weaving techniques during a visit to Awana Kancha, a breeding center for South American camelids
- Take in the stunning Peruvian countryside as you travel on the glass-topped Vistadome train to Machu Picchu