'La Belle Époque'- Burgundy Canal
Canal Barge Cruises: Tranquil voyages along Europe's scenic canals and rivers
- Canal Barge CruisesSeries:
- $4,950 Priced From:
- 7 Days:
- 31 Departures:
- 12Max Group Size:
Prices are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy unless noted as charter.
Elegant 'La Belle Époque' travels through Burgundy on a delightful itinerary between Venarey-les-Laumes and Tanlay. Visit the hilltop village of Flavigny, where Chocolat was filmed, and discover stunning landscapes adorned with medieval castles, vineyards and quaint villages. Take in the beautiful French countryside on board from a lounge chair or the spa pool on deck.
- Special offers may be available. Contact A&K for details.
- Single Supplement waived on select 2014 departures for a savings of $1,800.
- View all Special Offers
- Vessel Information & Deckplan
- Passengers: 12
- Crew: 5
- Length: 126 feet
- Width: 16.5 feet
- Cabins: 1 junior suite double, 1 junior suite double/twin, 2 twin and 2 double/twin, each with en suite bathroom
- Cabin Size(s): 125 to 165 square feet
- Departs: Sundays from Paris