'Magna Carta'- Thames River
European Canal Barge Cruises: Tranquil voyages along Europe's scenic canals and rivers
- European Canal Barge CruisesSeries:
- $4,350 Priced From:
- 7 Days:
- 6 Departures:
- 8 (10 using Captain's cabin on full charters)Max Group Size:
Prices are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy unless noted as charter.
The Thames River runs throughout the tapestry of English history. On your cruise aboard 'Magna Carta' through Buckinghamshire and Berkshire, visit historic sites, including Hampton Court, a former palace of Henry VIII, and Windsor Castle, still in use by the royal family. Along the way, discover a world filled with picturesque villages, winding backwaters, tidy locks and paddling ducks.
- Save up to $2,000 per cabin on select hotel sailings or save $6,000 when you charter select departures to full capacity (8 passengers).
- View all Special Offers
- Vessel Information & Deck Plan
- Passengers: 8
- Crew: 4
- Length: 117 feet
- Width: 16.5 feet
- Cabins: 3 king/twin and 1 queen, each with en suite bathroom
- Cabin Size(s): 200 square feet
- Departs: Sundays from London