'Caprice'- Burgundy Canal, Saône River & Canal du Centre
European Canal Barge Cruises: Tranquil voyages along Europe's scenic canals and rivers
- European Canal Barge CruisesSeries:
- $2,632 (was $3,290) Priced From:
- 7 Days:
- 8 Departures:
- 21Max Group Size:
Prices are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy unless noted as charter.
'Caprice' cruises in Burgundy on a beautiful river and canal route between Dijon and St-Léger-sur-Dheune. Explore vineyards and charming towns such as Chalon-sur-Saône, Chagny and Beaune, home to the famous Hôtel-Dieu with its Burgundian tiled roof. Stop for wine tastings at the famed vineyards of Clos de Vougeot and medieval Château de Couches.
- Save 20% on select 2014 hotel sailings. Or, reserve the September 6 hotel sailing for $3,390 for two people (double occupancy).
- View all Special Offers
- Vessel Information & Deck Plan
- Passengers: 21
- Crew: 7
- Length: 128 feet
- Width: 17 feet
- Cabins: 2 double cabins, 8 twin cabins, & 1 single cabin; each with en suite bathroom
- Cabin Size(s): 80-110 square feet
- Departs: Saturdays from Dijon