'Le Phénicien' - Canal du Rhône à Séte and Rhône River
Canal Barge Cruises: Tranquil voyages along Europe's scenic canals and rivers
- Canal Barge CruisesSeries:
- $2,848 (was $3,560) Priced From:
- 7 Days:
- 14 Departures:
- 18Max Group Size:
Prices are in USD, per person, based on double occupancy unless noted as charter.
'Le Phénicien' cruises the Rhône River and the tranquil waterways of the Camargue, meandering through Provence and the Languedoc wine region. Experience the fascinating local culture while relaxing in refined comfort aboard this welcoming barge. Excursions en route take you to a manade (ranch), where cowboys demonstrate herding techniques, and to the historic Palais des Papes in Avignon.
- Save 20% on select hotel sailings and save 25% when you charter the Sep 7 departure.
- View all Special Offers
- Vessel Information & Deck Plan
- Passengers: 18
- Crew: 5-6
- Length: 127 feet
- Width: 16.5 feet
- Cabins: 6 queen and 3 twin, each with en suite bathroom, all outside facing
- Cabin Size(s): 107 square feet
- Departs: Sundays from Avignon or Nîmes (depending on cruise direction)