The Nile on Board Sanctuary 'Sun Boat III'
Luxury Along the Nile
Award-winning Nile cruiser Sanctuary ‘Sun Boat III’ graces the river with elegance and style. Its comfortable public spaces, inviting cabins and memorable cuisine grant her 36 guests a one-of-a-kind experience.
‘Sun Boat III’ is designed with authenticity in mind. Egyptian designer Shahira Fahmy adopted a British colonial theme through a blend of European, Egyptian and Bedouin influences. The Sahara Lounge suggests an Egyptian royal hunting tent, while the cozy H. Carter Lounge is the ideal place to relax after a long day of sightseeing. Perhaps the ship’s most stunning feature is Cleopatra’s Oasis, where guests go to take a dip in the pool and watch the lush landscape roll by.
Because Sanctuary ‘Sun Boat III’ has a shorter draft than other Nile cruisers, she can sail off the beaten path to Denderah and Abydos nearly year-round, unlike other vessels, which cannot sail north of Luxor when water levels drop between November and February.
Throughout your cruise, enjoy impeccable on-board service, top-notch amenities and lively on-board lectures. Combined with shore visits led by Egypt’s finest guides, it is hardly surprising that Architectural Digest dubbed ‘Sun Boat III’ the “Jewel of the Nile.”
- 14 luxury cabins and 2 Presidential Suites with balcony; 2 Royal Suites with a shared balcony
- Services of an expert A&K Egyptologist on all shore excursions
- Fully air-conditioned with cabin control
- All cabins have a Nile view
- Elegant restaurant offering gourmet menus and a lavish lunch buffet
- Cleopatra's Oasis, a luxurious on-deck swimming pool
- Stylish lower Sun Deck with lounge and bar
- Smoking and cell phone use restricted for your comfort
- Doctor present on board throughout cruise
- Wireless Internet access available
Experience Sanctuary 'Sun Boat III' on Egypt & the Nile
Luxury Small Group Journeys
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 10 | From: $5,295 (was $7,295)
Cruise in luxury on Sanctuary 'Sun Boat III,' travelling to off-the-beaten-path Denderah, exploring Egypt's pyramids from the inside out and sailing the Nile in a felucca.