800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
On Board the Galápagos Cruise Ship 'Eclipse'
A Galápagos cruise reveals this extraordinary destination at its most rewarding. With shore excursions to the islands led by expert naturalists, along with stimulating on-board activities, a Galápagos holiday provides a well-rounded adventure for every age and every type of traveller. At the heart of your Galápagos experience is 'Eclipse,' the adventure cruise ship that takes you to the islands in comfort and style.
Teak-lined decks, picture windows in a third of the staterooms and half the passengers of any other ship this size in the Galápagos Islands underscore the luxury factor on the Eclipse. It carries just 48 passengers (plus 35 crew members) quietly through the archipelago, which is still only accessible by ship.
A Vessel Built for Adventure
- 'Eclipse' combines the amenities of a first-class yacht with the skilled personnel and sound ecological practices of an expedition vessel
- She carries just 48 guests (opposed to 80 to 100 guests on other Galápagos ships)
- Crew members and four naturalist guides are on hand to accommodate your every need
Flexibility & Comfort
- Choose from four staterooms, including the privacy of a Single Stateroom or the roomy Deluxe Stateroom
- ‘Eclipse’ features all-outside cabins, so you enjoy ocean views at all times
- Cabins are assigned upon booking for ease in planning
A Stylish and Relaxed Atmosphere
- The crew fosters a sense of camaraderie, and you need not pack anything dressier than "smart casual" wear
- Many meals are served on the al fresco Weather Deck
- Enjoy wildlife viewing on the Sun Deck or chat with your guides in the lounge
Safe & Ecologically Sound
- ‘Eclipse’ partners with the Galápagos National Park and the Charles Darwin Research center to provide conservation education
- ‘Eclipse’ complies with all current SOLAS (Safety of Life at Sea) and ISM (International Safety Management) regulations
- Rainforest Alliance awarded 'Eclipse' its "Smart Voyager" seal of approval