800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Introducing All-Balcony 'Sanctuary Ananda'
Named for the beautiful Ananda Temple in Bagan, newly launched 'Sanctuary Ananda' transports you into a world of luxury and comfort with all the modern hotel-style amenities. Her warm and dedicated staff welcomes you aboard to experience the beauty of life "on the road to Mandalay" - Myanmar's timeless Irrawaddy River.
Highlights of 'Sanctuary Ananda' include:
- 21 beautiful, spacious cabins, each with a private balcony, making 'Ananda' the only all-balcony ship on the Irrawaddy
- Sun deck, plunge pool, Thambyadine spa and gym
- Air-conditioning, TV and a tablet in all cabins; Wi-Fi connection in all cabins and public areas
- Panoramic lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows for easy viewing
- One 721 sq. ft. Aloungpayah Owner's Suite
Experience Luxury on the Water
The Utmost in Comfort and Elegance
- Ample cabins with private balconies
- Beds with luxurious Malaika Egyptian cotton sheets
- Traditional Burmese-inspired decor
Custom Built for Cruising the Irrawaddy
- Constructed by local shipbuilders using traditional materials
- Offers all the modern amenities of a fine hotel
- Panoramic views of temples, pagodas and palaces
Flavorful, Prize-Winning Cuisine
- À la carte dining at Talifoo restaurant
- Al fresco breakfast and lunches at Mindoon
- Breathtaking views in Kansi panorama lounge
A Holistic Travel Experience
- Complimentary early morning meditation and yoga
- Evening lectures on local customs, culture and history
- A crew devoted to your complete enjoyment
Enjoy 'Sanctuary Ananda' on Myanmar & the Irrawaddy
Luxury Small Group Journeys
Limited to 18 guests
Days: 11 | From: $5,495 (New Lower Pricing for 2017!)
Journey to untouched Myanmar to experience the serenity of Inle Lake, observe life along the banks of the Irrawaddy River from aboard Sanctuary 'Ananda' and witness the rising sun illuminate thousands of temples in ancient Bagan.
Days: 11 | From: $5,495 (was $5,995)
On this independent journey, embark on a four-night Irrawaddy River cruise aboard luxurious, all-balcony 'Sanctuary Ananda,' see Shwedagon Pagoda and explore Bagan's many temples.