Incredible Savings on 2014-15 Antarctica Expeditions
Save up to $8,000 on Luxurious
Two-Room Suite Cabins – New!
Book by July 31, 2014, and sail the Southern Ocean in a spacious two-room, two-bath suite with private balcony and butler service at 20% savings (available on the December 9, 2014 departure).
Solo Travellers Save $3,000 – New!
Travel solo and save $3,000 when you book any cabin category on select Antarctica cruises by July 31.
Save up to $6,000 on Stateroom Cabins -Save up to $3,000 per person when you reserve a Category 1-3 cabin on select departures by July 31.
Book Your 2015-16 Journey to the White Continent and Save up to $7,000 Per CabinNew! Save up to $3,500 per person when you book a Category 1-3 cabin on 2015-16 Classic Antarctica or Antarctica, South Georgia & the Falkland Islands by December 31, 2014.
- Antarctica was chosen by Travel + Leisure as a Trip of a Lifetime, with A&K named one of the best travel companies operating in the White Continent.
- Classic Antarctica was chosen as Best Expedition/Adventure Cruise in the Cruise Report 2012 Editor's Choice Awards. A&K was recognized for Best Service in Antarctica.
- Antarctica, South Georgia & the Falkland Islands was featured in Worth Magazine as one of the top 10 family vacations.
Venture to the ends of the earth on A&K’s Antarctica cruises. A&K has operated over 150 Antarctica expeditions in more than 20 years. On our Antarctica cruises, we employ only the most experienced crew and naturalist tour guides, who infuse your expedition with expert knowledge of Antarctica’s hardy wildlife and striking landscapes.
Cruise Antarctica and the Southern Ocean on board the eco-friendly 'Le Boreal,' the first all-balcony stateroom vessel to ply Antarctic waters. Discover Antarctica’s fragile ecosystem through guided shore excursions and then learn about efforts to preserve it with a visit to a scientific research station. Cruise to Antarctica neighbors such as South Georgia, where you come face to face with vast elephant seal colonies and glacier-carved coves, and the Falkland Islands, where the penguin population far outnumbers humans.
With A&K’s exciting Antarctica cruises, experience the world’s final frontier in comfort and style.
Why book now?
Antarctica is white–hot right now — reserve your 2014–15 journey and save up to $6,000 per cabin when you book by July 31, 2014.
The Season’s Best Sightings
- South Shetland Islands
- This morning revealed falling snow, and just enough for a few snowball fights before breakfast. The South Shetland Islands — ice–clad Nelson Island and Robert Island — appeared out of the gloom by mid–morning, marking our first glimpse of Antarctica. A layer of low cloud obscured the mountain peaks but the glaciers could be seen between rocky headlands. read more
- Goudin Island
- Soon after breakfast, we approached Goudin Island off the tip of the Antarctic Peninsula. Bundled up warmly in as many clothes as could we could manage, we set out on a Zodiac cruise. Over the course of the hour–long excursion, we had the opportunity to look at the sights from sea level and at close quarters. There were ice floes and small icebergs showing endless shapes and subtle coloration. We also saw all three local penguins and all three local seals. read more
- Half Moon Island
- As we sailed out of Moon Bay, some humpback whales were spotted and Captain Garcia brought us close to a mother and her calf that were diving for krill. “Indescribable” was a word often uttered. Certainly, it was difficult to find adjectives to describe the splendour of the scene. It’s worth coming to Antarctica if only for a single morning like this.
Terms & Conditions: $3,000 solo traveller discount is limited to single occupancy bookings on the December 9, 2014, December 19, 2014 and January 13, 2015 departures booked by July 31, 2014. Two-room suite cabin discount is limited to bookings in Cabin Categories 5 and 7 on the December 9, 2014 departure only booked by July 31, 2014. Stateroom cabin discount is limited to Cabin Categories 1 to 3 on the December 9, 2014, and January 13, 2015 departures booked by July 31, 2014. All offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply.