800 554 7016 M-F 8-7, Sat 9-1 CT or speak to your travel professional
Membership Benefits of the Previous Marco Polo Club Paid Membership Program
Valid for Memberships Created Prior to November 1, 2015
- 5% savings off the cost of land arrangements on most A&K USA journeys, applicable after the first trip. Restrictions apply.
- Priority wait-list access for sold-out journeys
- Acknowledgement and gifts while travelling
- Exclusive email announcements and online offers only available to members
- Savings and upgrades from our select partners to enhance their travel plans and experiences, including Ritz-Carlton hotels and a variety of other Travel Store partners
Membership Terms & Conditions
Travel agents, former agents, family members of travel professionals and industry partners are not eligible for Club membership. Membership is individually based and is non-refundable; prices and benefits are subject to change. Members are automatically enrolled in Marco Polo Club email communications regarding exclusive offers, news and Marco Polo Club Journeys.
Applicants must enroll prior to making final payment on a reservation to receive savings on land program cost only on an individual per-program basis. Savings is applicable only to members who have previously travelled through Abercrombie & Kent's U.S. office. Marco Polo Club 5% savings applies subsequent to any other applicable savings. To qualify for savings, travel must be booked through Abercrombie & Kent's U.S. office and consist of a minimum of six consecutive days of escorted sightseeing, overnight accommodations and transfers. Membership must remain valid through completion of travel.
Savings is excluded on: A&K's Guest Protection Program, internal and international air, additional hotel nights and other extra services booked in conjunction with a published tour, incentive group programs, train-only reservations, Connections Worldwide Group Journeys, Connections European River Cruise Journeys, and Private Jet Journeys.