Marco Polo Club Journeys
- Marco Polo Club evokes the spirit of adventure with extraordinary Journeys designed for the most intrepid of travellers. Centered around unique destinations and festivals not typically seen by outsiders, led by A&K’s most revered tour directors, and limited to intimate groups of 18, these journeys deliver truly unforgettable adventures across the world’s most faraway lands.
An Itinerary Crafted and Led by Experts
- Recognized by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, and considered among A&K’s very best, MPC Tour Directors bring your journey to life through decades, if not an entire lifetime, of firsthand experience in your destination. A good Tour Director gives you an authentic understanding of every place you visit; introduces you to local people, often on the spur of the moment; and shares his or her enthusiasm and passion for local culture.
Unique Events & Exotic Destinations
- Marco Polo Club Journeys give you VIP access to the events and celebrations that lend each destination its unmistakable character, from the Chelsea Flower Show to Mongolia’s festive Naadam games. These journeys can also feature exotic destinations just finding their way onto other travellers’ radar, and Marco Polo Club travellers are often among the first A&K guests to visit emerging and off-the-beaten-path locales, such as Madagascar, Malaysia and Sri Lanka.
Unmatched Insider Access
- Thanks to our extensive and long-established local ties, A&K can offer access to people and sites far beyond the reach of the average traveller. Imagine attending a private kung fu demonstration by the monks of the Shaolin Temple in China, learning the art of Tuscan cooking with a chef in Italy or meeting the Batswana people of the Kalahari Desert in Africa.
Intimate Groups of Just 18 Guests
- Our journeys are created to connect you to your destination. That’s why Marco Polo Club Journeys are limited to just 12-18 guests. This allows A&K to introduce you to the kind of people and places inaccessible to other travel companies. It also enables us to choose smaller, boutique properties that don’t accommodate large groups and ensures more one-on-one interaction with your A&K Tour Director.
*Not available on days with cruises, train rides or internal flights due to security requirements.