- Marco Polo Club evokes the spirit of adventure with extraordinary Invitational Journeys designed for the most intrepid of travellers. Centered around unique destinations and festivals not typically seen by outsiders, led by A&K’s most revered tour directors, and limited to intimate groups of 18, these journeys deliver truly unforgettable adventures across the world’s most faraway lands.
The Finest Guides
- Travel in the company of award-winning Tour Directors like Gavin Ford, Trevor Carnaby and Aki Allam. Recognized by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, and considered among A&K’s very best, MPC Tour Directors bring your journey to life with one-of-a-kind insight and passion for your destination.
- Marco Polo Club guests are often among the first A&K travellers to visit emerging and unique destinations, which have included Madagascar and Malaysia. In 2013, MPC will again break new ground by offering the first A&K journeys to Sri Lanka and Colombia.
- Once arrived at your destination, enjoy unrivaled access to top local experts and sites closed to the rest of the public, arranged through Abercrombie & Kent's on-the-ground contacts and 50 local offices. Experience many one-of-a-kind moments on your journey, from dinner in a Rapa Nui home on Easter Island to a meditation session with a Tibetan master.
- Most MPC journeys are limited to 18 guests, which means you travel with a small group of like-minded people who share the same spirit of adventure. It also means staying in intimate, upscale accommodations and enjoying more interaction with your A&K Tour Director.
New for 2013 Internet and Travelling Bell Boy®
- A&K now provides complimentary Internet access during hotel stays on select Marco Polo Club journeys. Also available on select journeys, A&K’s Traveling Bell Boy, our complimentary luggage handling service, transports your packed bags from one accommodation to the next. Contact A&K for details on availability.*
*Not available on days with cruises, train rides or internal flights due to security requirements.
Explore our most popular Marco Polo Club Invitational Journeys now.
Southern Africa by River and Rail
Tour Director: Tony Staadecker | May 12-22, 2013 | May 26-June 5, 2013 | August 4-14, 2013
November 24-Dec 04, 2013 | From $11,995 per person
Discover the abundant charms of Southern Africa with its magnificent wildlife, diverse ecosystems, and cultural treasures. Botswana, Zambia and South Africa — see them all from very different vantage points: a five-star houseboat, a 4x4 vehicle, a walking safari, and aboard a helicopter and luxury vintage train.
The Flemish Masters
Tour Director: Simon Butler-Madden | July 4-11, 2013
From $6,495 per person
Explore museums to view artistic masterpieces and enjoy the spectacular architecture that lines the many canals of Brussels, Bruges, Delft and Amsterdam.
Brazil: Rainforests to Rio
Tour Director: Marcella Granatiere | August 3-12, 2013
From $6,795 per person
From the majestic Iguassu Falls to the colorful streets of Rio de Janeiro and its enviable beaches to the vast, dark Amazon, experience a country of mythic proportions.