A&K Lifestyle Club - Membership Terms & Conditions
As a registered Member of the "Abercrombie & Kent Lifestyle Club" you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions. The following conditions, together with the relevant information set out on this website, will form part of your contract with the A&K Lifestyle Club.
PLEASE PRINT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND READ THEM CAREFULLY.
- A&K Lifestyle Club Membership Terms and Conditions can be found here.
- Preferential rates on all A&K holidays apply only to A&K holidays and tours that are booked by the member through their Private Travel Consultant, and apply to the booking for up to a maximum of 10 travellers, excluding flights and extra services booked in conjunction with your holiday, such as insurance. Cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers. Normal A&K travel booking terms and conditions apply as communicated at the time of booking.
- Travel benefits and offers provided to members are always subject to availability and any restrictions communicated within the offer or benefit.
- 24/7 lifestyle management is provided to the member and a chosen partner, who may be a spouse or other partner living full time at the same home address, unless otherwise agreed by the A&K Lifestyle Club Membership Manager.
- A&K Travel SoS services are available to members and associate members, being a total of a maximum of two adults and three children, unless otherwise agreed by the A&K Lifestyle Club Membership Manager. Services are subject to the A&K Travel SoS terms and conditions and are only available when outside member's Home Country for either ninety (90) consecutive days for a single trip or less than one hundred and eighty (180) accumulated days for multiple trips during any consecutive twelve (12) month period
- Annual allocation of complimentary nights with A&K Villas applies to villas only (not ski chalets), subject to a maximum nightly rate of €2,000. Complimentary nights are allocated on an annually on a rolling 'membership year' basis. Minimum 7 night stays are required, and nights cannot be rolled over to subsequent years. A member must be the booker of the trip and must travel on the trip - complimentary nights are not transferable, unless with explicit prior approval in writing from the A&K Lifestyle Club Membership Manager.
- The Abercrombie & Kent Currency Card Mastercard® Card is available to UK residents only and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Airport lounge access worldwide is provided through Priority Pass, allowing complimentary access to airport lounges worldwide to full members (not associate members). A fair usage policy applies, allowing up to 20 visits per member per year, unless otherwise agreed in writing in advance with the A&K Lifestyle Club Membership Manager. Visits are non-transferable. Guests may use the lounges also, but guest fees apply. Valid credit card details are required on file in order to charge any guest visits on to your account. Full Terms and Conditions of the Priority Pass scheme can be found here.