Tailor Made Journeys
What Is Tailor Made Travel?
Tailor Made travel is designed to take you only to the places you want to go, at a time and pace that best suits you. Unlike A&K’s small-group journeys, Tailor Made journeys are private: just you, your companion(s), and your A&K local guide, who helps you get the most out of every day of your vacation. Your itinerary is created by an A&K expert, who works with you or your travel professional to incorporate your interests when arranging sightseeing and activities.
Why Choose an A&K Tailor Made Journey?
- Your itinerary is customized to your interests by an expert in the region
- Leaving the planning to A&K frees you to think about one thing: enjoying yourself
- Travel with your own party, whether it’s two guests or 20
- Set your own pace and choose your own departure and return dates
- Hotel accommodations are chosen to match your preferences and budget
- Local A&K guides travel with you, bringing beyond-the-guidebook expertise to every stage of your journey
- An A&K representative welcomes you at the airport and assists you with transfers throughout your journey
- Round-the-clock assistance is always available
Learn more about what sets A&K Tailor Made journeys apart from the rest.
How Does Tailor Made Travel Work?
- Call Abercrombie & Kent at 800 433 8410, submit a request online or contact your travel professional.
- An A&K Travel Consultant works with you or your travel professional to find out what you’re looking for in a custom journey. This may include:
- Where you want to go
- How many people you plan to travel with
- A birthday, anniversary or other special occasion you may be celebrating on your trip
- How much sightseeing you like to do versus time to relax and unwind
- Any interests you like to pursue while travelling, such as cooking, viticulture, architecture, history or shopping
- How long you want to travel, and what your budget is
- An A&K Travel Consultant then provides you or your travel professional a proposed itinerary and price, usually within 24 hours of your conversation.
- You or your travel professional work with your consultant to refine your Tailor Made journey so that it perfectly reflects your interests, allotted time and budget.
- You or your travel professional book your final itinerary. From this point,
start packing – you are free to look forward to your one-of-a-kind adventure!